Circle Dragon

Circle Dragon
Continuation

Friday, April 16, 2010

Holiday in Milan

The little girl on the left was born in Italy came to Canada with her Mom where they settled . The summer holidays were in Milan with her cousin.
I love the expression on her face, oh so bored and he is playing up to the camera.
Watercolour 20"X15"

Buoy Oh Boy 14"X 20"

My very first sailboat experience was off the Pacific Coast at White Rock B.C.
It was stormy and the waves were rolling and I loved every moment .
Across from me on the boat was Jane and her Mom. I took the photo and painted the watercolour mainly because of the different clothing textures, plastic, nylon, cotton, polyester. A challenge! Jane just looked so relaxed, an everyday adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Gail,
    You are such a talented artist! I especially like the way you draw people and the expressions you bring out on their faces. We're known each other for a long time but we've never really shared our lives. I enjoy hearing your stories especially about your family.
    *hugs for my dear friend*
    Jean

    ReplyDelete